Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Raw food diet : cake-looking fruits

En français
I'm feeling fine on the diet so far. I still want to eat other people cooked food especially Sebastien's cause he is cooking what we are used to eat together, like yesterday night pizza for example. But he promised to make me one the week-end I left the diet, so that OK. I'm trying to take this diet like a game, on meal at a time. Anyway for Chinese new year I can eat whatever I want, and I got lots of ideas about that, you'll see.
Here is the recipe of the cake-looking fruits :

What you need :

slices of peach
3 apricots
2 bananas
1/2 avocado
grated coconut
some blueberries
some pomegranate

Preparation :

Mix the 2 bananas and the 1/2 avocado to make bananavo.
Put the slides of peach in a plate
Cover with half of the bananavo
Put the half of apricots
Cover with the rest of the bananavo
Cover with the grated coconut and with the blueberries and the pomegranate


That's amazing to me to discover how diversified raw food can be, I can't even imagine for cooked food.
There is so many recipes. I realized that most of the time we are eating the same food, the one that we know well and that we know how to cooked and prepare. But their is so many more to discover, just by trying something different.
This diet allow me to discover other flavor, for example I never had pomegranate before and I would never have though of trying avocado with fruits.
That's a great feeling. We'll see what I will discover in the next two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. that looks fruity and yummy~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need nice looking things to be able to forgot about cooked food when others are eating in front of me. lol

    ReplyDelete