Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

JanNoWriMo challenge : "Attic Mirror" part 5

I went through a kind of writer block and didn't reach my word count every day.
I'm getting better. I went to spend one afternoon in a café writing by hand and came back with a lot of ideas. I found some of my characters really inspiring, especially Gideon. He wasn't supposed to be in Demon Soul at the start but he was very helpful there and I wanted to have him in Attic Mirror as well without really knowing how. But now I realize that he is one of my favorite character and I love having hum around even if that's only for a minor role.

Stats : 6005 words more for a total of 35062 words.
All Novels Draft 




Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 4
Forward to part 6
Back to part 1 (beginning)



No comments:

Post a Comment