Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

JanNoWriMo challenge : "Attic Mirror" part 6

I had a kind of a writer block but I think I'm over it now.
I went to Dublin on Tuesday and wrote a lot in the bus. Today I wrote 3000 words and I still have a lot of ideas. I'm still a bit worried of the ending of the story but I guess I just have to let it comes by itself no. Just write one more part at a time until the end and that will do.
I think that not thinking about finishing is helping me a lot.

Stats 8961 words more so that's a total of 44023 words.
Less than 6000 words more to write before the end of JanNoFiMo. One of my friends is wondering how come I didn't finish yet. I'm not going to disappoint her. I'll sure have my 50000 words by the end of the month.
All Novels Draft 





Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 5
Forward to part 7
Back to part 1 (beginning)

No comments:

Post a Comment