Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Attic Mirror", part 11

So last night I was on polyphasic sleep again. I got back to it for almost two weeks now I guess, maybe more, I don't remember really my notion of time is a bit confused at the moment. Anyway last night I started to write this new part of Attic Mirror and I really hope that you will enjoy it. I really want to finish before the end of the month because I will be starting a new challenge on the first of April, but I'll tell you all about it in due time. So you can be expecting to see a lot more coming during the week, except if I oversleep but I'll try not to.
For the moment I'll let you enjoy the novel.
All Novels Draft 


Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 10
Forward to part 12
Back to part 1 (beginning)



No comments:

Post a Comment