Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Challenge JulNoWriMo

En français
On the first on July I decide to participate to a new writing challenge. My previous success for NaNoWriMo and other competition really motivated me to write more. Especially that today I successfully order the free proof copy of Demon Soul that NaNoWriMo allowed me to get as a winner.
The project I will be working on is "Demon and fairy" I already started few months ago but didn't go too far, by lack of time, concentration or wish, I don't know. But know I think it's time to give Seti a proper story. So here is the first part of the story that will count for Julnowrimo.

So far 4102 words :D
All Novels Draft






Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 1
To part 3  



No comments:

Post a Comment