Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010, Vampire Heart

So today is the first of November and who says November first says the start of NaNoWriMo and I'm starting it again this year with my usual team of crazy writer and a lot more of crazy writer than usual actually, which probably mean that the writing fever is propagating. As planed on the last writing project post, I started to write "Vampire Heart" today.
So you will have a lot to read about it in the coming month, starting tonight. I decided to put the word goal a little bit higher than the standard NaNoWriMo word goal so I will be normally writing 2000 words a day which should allow me to stay on track if I get into crazy adventure and can't write for a day or two.

Also as I'm doing really well with timeboxing at the moment. I decided to write at least 500 words of "Demon and Fairy" during NaNoWriMo as well. Of course they are not going to enter in the NaNoWriMo word count but my characters really deserve an ending and Brownie is probably going to kill me if I let Sahel stuck in the fairy world anyway. I wrote more that 1000 of that today so I'm really happy about my productivity. I'll upload it for you a little later.

I also started to edit Attic Mirror, I started that several times already but never get really far. This time it's a bit different as I decided to edit 5 pages everyday so that I could be finished on time. The main goal is to be able to have the first proof copy by the end of January if not by the end of the year. I know that if I managed to do that it will make some people happy.
All Novels Drafts 






Enlarge this document in a new window

Go to Vampire part 2

And I also plan to start vloging a bit. I'm not really feeling that comfortable in front of the camera yet but here is the first video of the blog.



4 comments:

  1. Linda! Crazy writers, uh?! I seeee >< Also, it is pronounced Na-no-wree-mo. :P It is cute how you say nanowraimo, but I figure I would let you know about the little error. ALSO! YOUR FIRST VIDEO WAS SO COOL! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it right the first time and then I was "it's write", like wr"I"te so I just changed. Now I'm kind of confused about it but I can't really turn green again just to change that. :P
    I think John green says Wr"I"Mo so it's Wr"ee"Mo only for French people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I always heard NaNoWreeMo and said NaNoWreemo without anyone correct me. This needs to be clarified.
    I just watched a bunch of videos, and they say both. In a video, the guy said it both within two minutes XD

    someone said it also Na-No-Write-More. Like saying it really fast! I guess we are both right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm just gonna say it the way it comes.

    ReplyDelete