Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

I-can-do-it-later list

Today's blog is a vlog again. I really have plenty of "me-time" this week-end.
In this video, I want to introduce people with what I call the "I-can-do-it-later list".
Basically, the "I-can-do-it-later things" on the list are all the little tiny things, really no time consuming things that you are procrastinating on.
As an attempt to take procrastination out of your life, working on the important things you are procrastinating on, like work or doing the washing up is a good thing. But working on more tiny and probably unnoticed things is also a good way to get the problem at the roots. It is good to free your mind from the things that you could actually do quickly but always postpone.
Once things are done you don't need to think about them anymore.
All those little things even if you are not thinking about them constantly are kind of nagging you at time. Your own "I-can-do-it-later" list depends entirely on you, it can be anything. You want to free yourself from them and get more thinking space in your brain for important things?
Start working on your "I-can-do-it-later list" today and I can promise you, you will feel as good as I'm feeling right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment