Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Japan : one day trip to 川越

En français
About one month ago I decided to go on a one day trip. I was just back from 北海道 and not feeling like stopping to travel quite yet. As I didn't have much time however I needed to find a place close to 東京 and 川越 seemed to be the perfect place. I took multiple train to get there. You can probably go there much more directly if you go to Ikebukuro or Shinjuku first but that wouldn't be as funny would it?
It was a very nice day but it was also very cold. I first went to visit the temple then walked toward the 江戸 period quarter. When I arrived there there was a shop offering a lot of free food sample, no need to say it was a bit crowded. Then I walked in the 江戸 quarter to Candy street where I ate some sort of waffle in fish shape, very delicious. Before coming back, I walked to see the rest of some castle but there was not much to be seen there.
Travel table of content
003
006
008
017
024
027
032
039
040
044
045
059
065
069
073
083
089
103


No comments:

Post a Comment