Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo : Demon World part 1


It's November first and like all first of November it's the start of NaNoWriMo.
This year I'm participating again and I decided to blog about my progress on a daily basis (last year I did it only on a weekly basis) so that you can check every day if I successfully achieved my word count and read the new part of the new novel. 

My new novel is called "Demon World", it's a direct sequel to "Demon Soul" and "Demon and Fairy".
I say direct sequel because all my novels generally use the same characters as secondary or main characters but the difference this time is that the main characters from "Demon Soul" and "Demon and Fairy" are the main characters. The setting is also few weeks (months, day...) after Seti and Sahel came back from the Fairy World. If you want to read the first draft of the previous novels, look here and here.
All Novels Drafts 

So if you are not afraid of unedited text and crazy English that at time might make no sense, meet with the first part.

Enlarge this document in a new window


No comments:

Post a Comment