Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, May 24, 2013

France: Louvre Museum

En français
So I can't sleep knowing that I didn't write today... oh my! This sounds like a little obsession. 
Let's start a new travel series of posts about France. I always say that because I'm French I don't know anything about France, when you look at it people doing a lot of tourism in their own country are rare. But I still know a bit so I'm going to share it with you from today. 
Last Christmas/New Year holiday, I went back to France with my boyfriend so we actually needed to do some tourism as it was his first time in the country. Today are some picture that we took in Louvre Museum when we first stopped in Paris. 





I just thought this was cute.

Actually one of my dreams is to go have a look at those in their real environment on Easter island.

No comments:

Post a Comment