Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6 week Challenge last update: The end but not the end

Today is the last update on the 6 Week Challenge. Yes, it has been 6 weeks already since it started, times really flies.
And I'm happy to announce that I did it, I broke my previous hours count on time passed learning Japanese and I still have until midnight to fill up the hour count. I reached 212 hours so far which is 2 more hours than the plan. I'm glad to have reach that already and I'm ready to do even better for the next 6 week challenges which will start on August first. Learn how to register to take the challenge with me next time here.
During this challenge, most of my time was spend learning with music and anime (Bleach) and I learn some pretty crazy Japanese stuff like 霊圧 or 魂魄、but also more normal stuff like 瞼 or 自動販売機 (自販) or 七色の橋.







It really was a lot of fun and I intend to continue of challenge. I have to admit that the hours spend each day curve looks totally crazy.
I'm also a bit disappointed with the writing on my Japanese blog which seem to have been abandoned. I think I need to think about a better strategy about it.

On the down side I'm also not really making any progresses with the reading challenge. Since I'm not taking the bus anymore which was the place where I was reading the most daily, I haven't found space to put the reading in my schedule so I'm really really out of track and I'm sure I won't make it to the number of pages I decided to try on but I'll still continue trying to see how far I can go.


 
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment