Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, June 22, 2013

JuNoWriMo: Vampire Heart part 7

It's Saturday again and time for a JuNoWriMo Vampire Heart update. 
This week I spend most of my time editing "Demon and Fairy" with the help of the critique I recieved and advices from a English native speaker friend and beta readers. It might not be perfect but it will be awesome! I was already told twice that it is better than Demon Soul, I think it's because my skills as a writer are improving. Anyway it will reflect who and where I am at now and I hope you will enjoy it.

But the problem, with all those hours spend on the editing, is that it didn't left me much time to write Vampire Heart. Even so, the story is progressing nicely as I have been planning a lot while walking to and back from work. Viorel has killed a lot of people, vampires included. He will soon move to Kraków in the kingdom of Poland and meet with other interesting people and a surprise for my readers. I'm really excited about this story, it might be the longest I ever wrote, it might even be a trilogy and there will be so much more to it to come in the next few month. I also like the psychological analyses of mankind through the eyes of a vampire.
All Novels Drafts 


But no more talking, enjoy today's part. 

Enlarge this document in a new window
Go to Vampire heart part 6
Go to Vampire heart part 8 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment