Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 22, 2013

JulNoWriMo, Camp NaNo July: Vampire Heart part 11

Dylan

The moment I started complaining about yudu not letting me upload anything it decided to work. So here we go, another small part of Vampire Heart. And guess what?! Viorel finally reached Krakow, except that there is something weird happening there and it has nothing to do with Vampires for a change.


I took few days off writing and I think things are getting better now but it put me a little bit behind schedule. I'm also leaving tomorrow for a business trip so I don't know how much I will be able to write during that time. I don't know how long it will take for me to finish this draft. I wanted it done by the end of August but I might have to work on it all September as well. In the mean time I might try to write something else, just to help me relax a bit. Spending month on a project without any real interruption is draining for my creativity.
All Novels Drafts 



Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this new part, and you'll have to come back for the next to see what happened to Irina. 


Enlarge this document in a new window


Go to Vampire heart part 10
Go to Vampire heart part 12

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment