Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, July 12, 2013

Mich’s summer mystery: the flower girls

Hello wonderful people and welcome to a new Mich's Summer Mystery post.

Still no winner!!  Last time finished with a question. Who is the obscure professor looking for me?... 
And today we are not going to answer it because Mich's world became a bit noisy as she walks toward the end of the street, but what are those strange noises?

If you didn't join the event yet it's not too late, you can find the rules here, and be the first to know when the next Mich's Summer Mystery post is out by follow one of those pages: Mes crazy experiences and Linda Hamonou's writing corner, on twitter @crazypuce and on the facebook event page.  
After her weird awakening for lunch time, Mich met her mum in the Kitchen and she was very suspicious. Then it was time for shower. Mich was having some kind of problem with the mirror and she appears to be sucked inside it then she met the colorful inhabitant of this new side of the mirror and there were just mouths. Today she is meeting some more.



Mich’s summer mystery: the flower girls

The street got more obscure so I progressed slowly, there were weird noises coming from the end of it but I couldn’t see further. The colorful people were moving slowly, it seemed I entered some sort of old movie were people were mimes. The noise kept on being louder. I seemed to be the only one disturbed by it. Something hit the ground multiple times, it trembled.

“Excuse me, I’m lost here,” I tried to stop someone buy he just continue to progress in the street in his slow motion.

“Excuse me,” I tried once more with two girls who were holding huge bouquet of flowers.

One of them hid behind her flowers, turned in the opposite direction to try selling the flower to someone else. The other one smiled to me brightly offering me some flowers. The flowers were pretty but I didn't need them, I felt rushed, I don’t like vendors pushing things to the costumer.

“I don’t need flower, I need to find my tree, the obscure professor is looking for me.”

“The obscure professor only looks for Mich, he wouldn’t be looking for you,” the girl told me looking through her flowers to judge me.

“Mich, it’s me, Mich,” I smiled knowing she would be more willing to help me if I bought some flowers but my pockets were empty, I didn’t bring my money with me when showering.

“Mich,” she pushed the flower on the side. She seemed wondering if I told her the truth or not.

“You don’t look like Mich.” She pointed her finger to the other side of the street.

On the white directory stood some picture of someone very colorful, the Mich they were looking for, it didn’t look like me.

“She is Mich,” the other girl moved closer to the first one, whispered something to her.

“You lost something, you should be held responsible for the mess in here,” the second girl seemed willing to throw me stones, while I still wondered where it could be.

“I need it, I need to find it,” I protested.

“Then why didn’t you get one the rhinoceros yet,” the girl moved her finger under my nose.

“I don’t know how to ride rhinoceros, I don’t know where to find one,” I felt pitiful. I liked rhinoceros to much but still it seemed impossible for me to know how it worked in this world.

“Follow the noise,” the girl pointed to the end of the street.

“The noises,” I didn’t feel too sure, it sounded more like…. Like… I didn’t even know…

“The rhinoceros will be going soon, you’d better hurry.”

I continued my progression to the noise, they were too busy to help me more. I felt slightly feverish.

Could those noises be from rhinoceros? Why is the street so suddenly cloudy? Could I ride on them? Would the rhinoceros bring me to the tree even if I didn’t know where it is?



****************************

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this new part of the story. Any idea where Mich should go next?  Did you already solve the mystery? I don't think so but if you did just let me know!
Send  your answer to mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment