Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mich's Summer Mystery: Going to the book store


Hello wonderful people and welcome to a new Mich's Summer Mystery post.

Still no winner!!
Last time, Mich arrived in New York and a guy named Josh was waiting for her.
And today Josh is taking her to the book store.

We are getting close to the end of the story and to the end of the event. Hurry to give me your answers. Multiple tries allowed of course.

If you didn't join the event yet it's not too late, you can find the rules here, and be the first to know when the next Mich's Summer Mystery post is out by follow one of those pages: Mes crazy experiences and Linda Hamonou's writing corner, on twitter @crazypuce and on the facebook event page.  
After her weird awakening for lunch time, Mich met her mum in the Kitchen and she was very suspicious. Then it was time for shower. Mich was having some kind of problem with the mirror and she appears to be sucked inside it then she met the colorful inhabitants of this new side of the mirror and they were just mouths. She continued to explored the mirror world and met with some flower girls who didn't seem too happy that she had lost something, they pointed her to a group of rhinoceros attended to by a young boy who managed to get Mich to climb on the back of one of them. The rhinoceros knew everything and it took Mich straight to the tree and someone was waiting for her there. After some confusion between two people pretending to be the obscure professor Mich should follow, she finally picked one who took her out of the mirror. They arrive in UEC. Mich had some forms to sign, the obscure professor wants to send her on a trip that she doesn't know anything about. After a while in flight, she remembers that she planed on going to New York. Josh is waiting to meet her there, he plans to take her to a book store.
Mich's Summer Mystery: Going to the book store

“Mich, Do you need some sleep, or food?” Josh questioned. 

“I slept during the flight but I could do with some food. I’m thirsty too.” I told him.

“Then we’ll stop to get some food before going to the bookstore”

I still hoped to get to my hotel but Josh seemed to be is some sorts of rush. I sight deeply, my thought felt foggy.
“Why do we need to go to some bookstore, do you need to buy something there?”

“We need to find this thing, Mich, I only know it begun with you, this is why you flew here. Now the only possibilities I could think of is to go to the bookstore to get more insight on the missing thing. You still don’t know where or who or why?” Josh questioned once more.

I felt like I would never be left for myself, I would never rest until I found this thing. I could feel his urge trying to possess me too. I didn’t feel like myself, every time he questioned me I felt this missing thing… missing when it should be there. In his mouth it seemed completely… missing.

“I just know it is little, very little. I use it every hours, every minutes, most people do, it's difficult without it. I feel you miss it too, some pieces of me is missing with it. It’s missing for you too,” I told him.

I knew he wouldn’t get it. It seemed obscure even for me who thought so much of it, since I woke up the morning before. But he surprised me.

“Not everybody is missing it.” Josh told me looking through the bus’ window.

In the street, some people seemed to be lost. They spun to move just like the colorful people in the mirror. Others were progressing in lines. 

“Do you know why, they move so differently?” I questioned.

“It is difficult to tell, the people missing it like we do, the spinning ones were questioned. It’s some pieces of them, everybody told it like this, some pieces of them.”

“The others?”

“The others don’t use it too often not in their identity,” Josh’s words turned in my mind for long, the time to get food, the time to go to the bookstore.

I only thought “identity, identity” some pieces of my identity. I couldn’t comprehend which pieces of my identity missed but it felt somehow like it. My foggy thoughts, my memory… this missing thing’s effect on me seemed suddenly more serious. I left the bus, stood in front of the bookstore’s doors. It didn’t seem I could buy books in there. 

****************************

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this new part of the story. A bookstore where you can't buy book, right? what is going on? Someone cares to enlighten me?  If you find why, you'll solve the mystery.
Did you already solve the mystery? I don't think so but if you did just let me know!
Send  your answer to mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment