Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blue Angel part 1 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

As promised, here is the first part of Blue Angel. I started to write at midnight sharp which is something I didn't remember doing since my first NaNo but it's something I'll try to do every time from now. It completely boost my word count. Instead of having 3750 words as planned before sleeping on the 1st night, I have those words before sleeping on the 31st (from 3am on November 1st), then I could still write something on the 1st before going to bed. 
I managed to get 4139 words on the first writing round. Then another 3k+ during the day leading to 7596 words. That makes me 3 days in advance for a normal NaNo, 2 days in advance for my NaNo at 75k and 1 days in advance for by crazy 3750 words a day goal.








But let's stop with the word count chat and come to the real deal.
Here is the first part of Blue Angel. Enjoy!!!

Enlarge this document in a new window


Find us on Google

No comments:

Post a Comment