Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 15, 2013

Blue Angel part 12 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

So I started listening to Ed. I mean, I didn't let her do her job and erase half of my story, I just listen to what she was really complaining about and I'm back on track with 52553 words as I write this which means I'm already a NaNoWriMo winner and this will be official when they turn on the verifying word count machine! So now I'm just heading toward my 75k as that was my goal for this month. At this rhythm, I should be finished by the 20th and maybe if I feel good about it, I'll manage to finish the draft this month. This would be the first time that I actually write a full novel in a month so I'm kinda looking forward to it so that I can let Ed loose in December.



Here is part 12, enjoy the read.

Enlarge this document in a new window

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment