Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blue Angel part 4 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

Yesterday was a great writing day. I'm just on time for my super word count project, no more advance (sniff) but I'm very happy with the content and with what the characters are making me do.
When I write, I first get the beginning and ending and main ideas in between but the filling up between those lines really belongs to the characters, their personality and the situation and of course new encounter. 
Yesterday, I paired up a beaten up Lonan who was getting bored of being locked up and Kamaril who had no intention of staying in their cell too long. It really shined on the novel. I hope you'll enjoy reading it today. 
 

Enjoy part 4 of Blue Angel


Enlarge this document in a new window

Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment