Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 11, 2013

Blue Angel part 8 (NaNoWriMo 2013)

I think I managed to get back into a good writing rhythm. I caught a major cold with sore throat so I'm not sure if I will be able to write a lot in the next few days but I will try my best.
Last night, unexpected things started to happen at the Nephilim sanctuary and in the prison Kelpie is being an idiot as usual. I wonder if he is really mean on purpose or if he is so used to be mean and annoying that he can't help himself. Anyway, I'm till about 7500 words away from my super schedule but I should still reach my goal by the end of the month.

Here is part 8, enjoy the read! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience)


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment