Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, April 11, 2014

Blue Angel part 27 (and ending?)

Here is the last part of Blue Angel which I finished earlier this week. At first I had planned a different ending which still comes haunting me at night so I'm not sure if I will leave it this was or change it during revision yet. I'm still pretty happy with the word count and with the action at the end. It seems like everyone is where they should temporary be. Of course Blue Angel is not the last book in this story and there will be many others, so it's still a temporary ending of some sort. 

Here are my statistics for Blue Angel. That's a total of 117868 words. I didn't make it to 50000 before I reached the ending but that's not bad.

I started to work on a new book called "Dark Druids" it takes Alberic and Ayokunle to the front lines this time and happened after Blue Angel but I still need to write at least two others stories in between, maybe three. This new novel started very chaotic and my characters were all over the place. But I think I'm doing good now. I'm trying to sustain a rhythm of 5000 words a day. I started at 4000 but two days of less ended me having to catch up a little (600 words) and in the end 5000 words just seem right. I might have few days without but I'll try my best to have all my novels written as soon as possible to be able to spend more time on editing. I'll show you the first part of "Dark Druids" next Friday.
Here are my stats for Camp NaNoWriMo. Hopefully I'll be half way through this weekend.


Here is the last part of Blue Angel. I hope you'll enjoy. Let me know if you are not satisfy with it and I'll see what I can do about it. Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.

Enlarge this document in a new window


Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment