Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 24, 2014

Fright Night Hop

Hello everyone! 

Today is the starting day of the Halloween Madness and what is better than to start with a blog hop and a scary book? 
Blogger all over the web are high lighting there favorite spooky read so here is mine:
 Blood Roses by Chloe Testa

Blurb:

 It began with a rose and the girl nobody else could see.

Her eyes follow Tom wherever he goes. Watching. Waiting. She leaves him gifts of roses and blood. She is constantly surrounding him. Her touch is like fire and ice and her scarlet eyes haunt him. She will hurt him. So...why can't anybody else see her?

Reality turns against Tom as he desperately clings to shreds of his sanity, knowing she's real. Knowing she isn't just in his head. With time slipping away from him, the battle between the unseen girl and the voice of reason is a dangerous one Tom knows he can never win. He has too much to lose.
As the battle commences, he has to overcome the cruel voice clawing at the back of his mind, whispering in agreement with those around him that he is rapidly falling into madness.

Who do you trust when your own mind rebels against you?

Review: 
This book scared the hell out of me and I'm glad I started reading it in broad daylight. Then, I managed to shake myself and finish it in the middle of the night.
It's the kind of book where you definitely need to know what is going to happen next.
I don't generally read horror so I wasn't sure what to expect. But I did enjoy it a lot.
It's logically insane and would totally drive you crazy, or maybe it's just everyone around going crazy, who know.

The entire plot is extremely clever. The characters are likable and you can relate to them to the point that it made me feel insane and frustrated. I mean you can share every single feeling of the main character and that's a really rare thing to feel.

If there ever is a sequel to it, I would love to read it.


Trick or treat? 

I'm not having a giveaway like many of the other bloggers will have, but that's not too sad, this is a treat only Halloween! 
Free reads for reviewers. 
If you are interested in any of my books (See on the left side). Email me at mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com for a free copy, please leave a review after reading and I'll be eternally grateful. 

Or if you are not a reviewer, you can join me and try to win a free copy at the Halloween Freak Fest at 11am east on the 24th. 

Now don't forget to go check the fun on other blogs!




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could review for you. I am sooooo far behind right now. Stopping to do this hop is a needed break.
    You can always ask me again in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating, sadly atm I'm swamped for reviews. Maybe when things slow down after Jan. marie.mattingly88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email isn't working for some reason, but if you'll contact me at lostlenore (at) aol (dot) com I'd be happy to review Harajuku Kiss. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete