Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 28, 2015

27/365 (2) Alice

There are tons of Pullip based on Alice in Wonderland. I don't know but it seems that the company making the Pullip dolls have a sort of obsession with that story. They also have the white rabbits and the mad hatter in several version. Anyway, here is my Alice. She is the blue classical Alice version. There are two Classical Alice the Blue and the Sepia. I wanted the Blue but she was out of stock until recently, then became quickly very expensive online. Hopefully I managed to get her in store for a good price. Now the other Alice I would love to have is the Romantic Alice Pink version.... but she is pretty rare. Maybe someday, if I get lucky!
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment