Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Azone doll: Trip to the Azone store.

I left Sendai with 3 dolls and not even one week later I already got 6. I'll give you the pictures one doll at a time on the next 3 following Saturday and hopefully Erunoe will finally be there went that's done.

But I didn't buy any on my first trip to the Azone store on April 30. The thing I like about Azone, except for the fact that they have a store very accessible, is that they actually let you take as many picture as you want of their product on display. Volks doesn't most of the time unless it's an already released doll in their one box where they still have Snow Miku and still forbid picture and Groove didn't let me either at the doll show. At least with Azone, I have pictures to feed my facebook page and this blog and I'm very grateful for it as the dolls are all adorable. Also most of the dolls on these pictures were already sold out which is pretty amazing.

Anyway, the first time I went to the Azone doll store I didn't get any doll or MIOs, I got clothes for Lipu instead as I'm not comfortable yet to sew clothes this tiny. So on the top of the facebook album which you can find here in case you have trouble seeing it on the blog, I'm adding some picture of Lipu.
Isn't she adorable? I totally want to spoil her. 
 Visit at the Imperial palace in Tokyo
 More pictures from the Imperial palace park.

 Let's have some pastry after walking so much.
 Another sweater and dress.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment