Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, August 10, 2015

Pullip doll: Dal Tweety

This time for the pullip doll series, the doll is a Dal. The Dal Tweety. She arrived at the same time as my Peach Maya. She is not complete, the cap and the skateboard are missing and she came without a box. I used to keep the box but I threw them all away after my move so I don't mind so much and she was really cheap. 

 All wrapped in the bulble paper. I forgot to take a pics though I already have the bottom half freed on this one.
 Portrait. I like the mix of read and blue around her eyes and I also like that she has brown eyes.
 She is wearing a skirt and a T-Shirt with tweety on it and a jacket with a tweety hood.
 I haven't figured out how to deal with her long hair and the hood so she looks annoyed.
 She comes with a smiling puppet glove Sylvester.
 Time to play!
 But it's hot in here, she doesn't need that hood. Maybe that's what was bothering her, she looks happier now.



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment