Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Henri (A-to-Z challenge 2016)

 
The theme of my A-to-Z April Challenge this year is dolls, as I have a lot of dolls and I'm pretty sure I can go from A-to-Z with them. For H I'm going to introduce a single doll. That's rare.

H is for pullip Henri. I think she deserves her own post because she is one of the rarest pullip out there. I got her from the rare choice section of the online American groove store. I don't shop on the American store so often because it sounds like a bit of a pain to have Japanese dolls coming back to Japan from America but sometimes, there is no other choice. 

Pullip Henri is part of the series Dollte Porte which contains five dolls. I have three of them and ultimately I want four. (I don't like Byuls so you won't see any on here.) There is the Taeyang Alfred and Isul Vesselle which I have as well as the Dal Charlemagne still missing in my collection. 
They are all dressed in Victorian style, which is pretty nice.

 If you look closely at the doll sitting next to pullip Henri, you'll see that they are wearing the same corset. She is a customized pullip Rosalind, which I bought a little before finding Henri. I only have 2 pullip customized by other people.  I have a set of customized doll which I made myself but I'll show you those later.
 Here are Alfred and Vesselle.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment