Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Night Photoshoot with pullip Asuka (Evangelion) (with video)

I went to the park near the gibli museum in Mitaka to catch some Geodude as you might see in the Vlog #4. And, as I didn't have time to make a doll video today, I took Asuka with me. I wanted to take pictures of her near the museum but it was impossible to get near because of a grid so instead I took some pictures at the playground.

This is a sort of experiment because I'm not used to take pictures with this sort of light. It was really dark with bright spot of white or orange light at some places. All in all, it was a really fun and interesting photo session. 



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment