Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Azone doll: Excute Otogi No Kuni Rose White Mio (Doll Show Limited) with video

Rose White Mio is an Otogi no Kuni Excute from Azone. She is the doll show 47 limited doll and I went to get her at the event.
I arrived very early to be sure not to miss her and I managed to get her very quickly.
She is in pair with Rose Red Mio which I haven't ordered yet but will probably soon get.
She is the 19th doll released for the Otogi no kuni series and I'm really happy to add her to my collection. She comes with a blue tarkan and white outfit and also has white hair with pink eyes. She also comes with a blue tarkan really cute teddy bear.

Here are some pictures

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment