Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thursday Taster 125: Parallel Slip

 
Hello and welcome to a new Thursday Taster, the day when awesome writers all over the blogosphere come together to give you tasty bits of their last fiction. You can find the list here.
 
We start right where we left off last week
 
"It's ok, even with me you can pass," he said, "As Tamara brought two girls tonight we had to make other arrangements."
He was so closed, he smelled like beer. But I needed more information.
"What kind of arrangements?" I asked.
"Well, you'll do the same with me you should have done with Jimmy, until we get a new girl to replace your friend for him then you are part of the group," he yelled.
"Oh," I said.
He looked at me as if I was a dummy. I had no idea what I was supposed to do with him but if it involved more touching I was going to kick him somewhere where it hurts.
"Did Tamara do it to?" I asked.
"Yeah, she brought you for her finish, it's her big night," Mike-nick said.
"And what does that mean?" I asked.
"You know no slaving around anymore, but I'll be gentle on you," Mike-nick said.
Amy pushed Jimmy a little too hard and he bumped into Mike-nick.
"Something is wrong," she said grabbing my hand.
She seemed scared and I wondered why I wasn't scared anymore.
"We're going to the toilet," I said, turning to the guys. Mike-nick tried to grab my wrist again, damn was he annoying. I evaded the contact and smile at him. "We'll be right back," I said winking.
I pulled Amy in the other direction toward the toilet sign. There must have been something huge going on because Tamara and two other girls were standing in front of the door. I pulled Amy in the direction of the exit but she stopped me. The music seemed a lot quieter here, or maybe I had just grown accustomed to it.
 
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment