Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Azone Sweet Sweet a la mode Yuzuha ver. 1.1 Opening and Review (with video)

Today I have a very special doll for you, the last of the sweet sweet a la mode doll: Cream Anmitsu Yuzuha ver 1.1.
This doll is the extra doll in the series. All the dolls in this series come as a pair we have two Sahra, two Alisa, two Maya, two Lycee and the original two Yuzuha but Azone also made a slightly recolored version of one of the Yuzuhas.
I didn't know if I was going to get her since she is very similar to the other I already have but I managed to find her for the "normal" price which was quite cheap compared to the price she goes for online. Then I didn't get her at the first store but she appeared again, even cheaper at a second store I was visiting so I couldn't resist anymore. If you want to see the video of the shopping day, you can check in up here. She is a really cute doll and I'm very happy to add her to my collection, she also goes very well with the two other Yuzuhas as you can see on the pictures. 

Here is the video

And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment