Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, July 14, 2017

Cu poche Box Opening and Review: Alice Blue version (with video)

Today, I'm opening the regular Alice version.
I was really interested in her when she came out but took a long time to finally get her until it was almost too late. Now I can see that she is back out for a decent price so I guess that's the right moment to grab her.
This little Alice is a special Cu-poche friend because she comes with a complete outfit. As you might have seen in my previous video, Belle didn't have shoes. Alice's box is bigger, she has several pieces of clothing, two hair accessory and really looks like an Alice in wonderland doll.


Here is the video


And here are some pictures



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment