Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Artist's Way (Day 12-13) Drawings

Today we are having a 2 days update again since I didn't make a video for day 12 yesterday.

On day 12, I did exercise 3 which is to list tasks that I used to do and haven't do. Also we had to put some dates but as I explain I didn't really since a lot of them I haven't done since I either moved to Ireland or Japan and I won't be able to do them here.

Then on day 13, I decided to do one which was creating a cover for Demon Soul. Of course I created something really crappy, but it was still fun. The curious thing though is that my first cover is still better than those. I really hope that my cover artist will come up with something awesome soon.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment