Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Kikipop Diner Doll Review: Cream Soda (English) (with video)

Today I'm reviewing Kikipop KP Dinner Cream Soda. The one with the blue hair.
This little Kiki is the last one I had to open in this series. She is the one with the blue hair and the pink eyes and outfit.
I think she is freaking adorable and she is probably my favorite of the three.
She has this wonderful wig with the blue hair on the top all around and the white hair underneath that appear when you move her hair. She comes with the two extra pigtails, a waitress hat, two little pink bows, a pink and white dress, a blue apron, wrist warmers, with socks and blue shoes with heals.
I love her hair and her spectacular pink eyes.

Here is the video


You can find the reviews of her little friends here:
Pink Soda Cream, Cherry Pie.
As well as meet them at the Kikipop event:
Summary, Full Vlog version.

Enjoy! 
And here are some pictures


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment