Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, October 16, 2017

Spookathon 2017 (Participation Announcement!) #spookathon

Here is my video to announce my participation to #spookathon 2017.
So here are some of the "rules" and link that I got from BooksandLala Spookathon video.




Spookathon links 2017
The organisers:

Spookathon dates
October 16 - 22, 2017

Spookathon challenges
1. read a thriller
2. read a book with a spooky word in the title
3. read a book based on a childhood fear
4. read a book with orange on the cover
5. read a book that has a spooky setting

My list of Spookathon books for this year.
1) Nightmare realisation
2) Doctor Sleep
3) The girl in the train
Maybe
4) I am number four
5) A Stranger in the House 



http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment