Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday Fiction 157: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Here is your ice," the nurse said smiling.
The corner of her mouth dropped a little when seeing me.
"Are you alright?"
She followed my gaze toward my mother who was still talking to someone in the corridor.
"That's the woman who...
"That's my mother and I don't think I want to see her right now," I said.
I was trembling like a leaf in autumn, ready to fall to the ground before winter arrived.
"All right, just lie down for the moment and try to calm down. Nothing is going to happen to you, you are safe here. I'll be right back."
I couldn't take my eyes of her as I lay down on the white paper sheet covered bench. I was terrified or my other self was terrified. I saw the nurse talked to the doctor who took a look at me from far away before pulling the white cotton curtain between me and the door. I couldn't see anything anymore so I tried to listen. It was the first time something like that happened to me. I couldn't understand what was going on in my other self body. I was shaking and my chest hurt as if my heart was about to stop and it all started when I saw my mother. Then I remembered the fire. I was afraid but I wasn't shaking, I was looking for an answer and when I was out, she hadn't been happy to see me, she had slapped me, why? Why would she do that?
"I'm taking you to a room upstairs, can you walk?" The nurse said.




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment