Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Attic Mirror", part 10

Here is the last part of Attic Mirror. I'm writing slowly but I'm still writing. I can see the end of Attic Mirror coming, you will surely have more surprises reading it. I'm also thinking and dreaming a lot about more novels especially something that will fit with the new ending of Demon Soul as a sort of sequel in a sense even if the main characters will be different.
I hope you will enjoy knowing more about one of the characters that already appeared a few time in previous parts of Attic Mirror. Even if he is a secondary character, I worked so much on Antoine's background story (still not written and not planed on being written) that he feels to me like a main character. I hope to see more of him in the future, maybe in other stories even if for the moment I don't have ideas about it. He is a bit like the independent character that will appear at some point just because he feels like it.
All Novels Draft 

Enlarge this document in a new window

Back to part 9
Forward to part 11
Back to part 1 (beginning)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment