Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, July 14, 2013

JulNoWriMo, Camp NaNo July: Vampire Heart part 10


Sorry for not posting the new part of Vampire Heart yesterday. I was out exploring the world. Actually one of the three most famous place in Japan. (or so I was told) More coming soon about that on the Japan travel posts. 

As far as my writing is concern, I'm not writing as much as I want to. I'm feeling a bit burned out and thinking about writing makes me want to sleep. That's a bit painful. I'm trying to gather ideas to fix this problem. None the less, I managed to get half way through my desired word count for Camp NaNoWriMo July so I guess it's not too bad.
In this part there are a lot of dreams about Viorel's past, I finally managed to get him somewhere alone to be able to use the philosopher stone safely. I hope you'll enjoy.





Enlarge this document in a new window

Go to Vampire heart part 9
Go to Vampire heart part 11

I was also thinking about writing some other parts about Dylan just like we have Sorina's parts but maybe I should write a completely different novel for him. Let me know what you think!



Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment